Spring-summer 2017 season in New York, London, Milan and Paris was very saturated. Obviously, 1980th is the main trend. Trash by Demna Gvasalia sets the trend, but seems not so fresh as season before.In view of all this, my top 10 fashion collections of spring-summer 2017 includes:
10. Gucci. Top brand, excessive images, 1980th.
9. Anya Hindmarch. New, fresh, interesting, beautiful.
8. Balenciaga. Trendsetter, but I don’t like Soviet style connections in Gvasalia’s work.
7. Hider Ackermann. Beautiful & interesting.
6. Roshas. The best color combinations.The most feminine collection.
5. Marc Jacobs. Looks like Gaultier, but looks so beatiful.
4. Miu Miu. I don’t like Prada this season, but in Miu Miu ss 2017 are a few of vyshyvankas )
3. Valentino. 2 designers minus 1 designer = better collection.
2. Saint Laurent. So trendy, so beatiful, so Yves…
1. Louis Vuitton. The best. The most contemporary. First time I like Nicolas Ghesquière’s collection so much.
Just ahead in Ukraine we will have Fashion Week in Kiev and Lviv Fashion Week. I’ll be there and You can read my reports from the front row at
Myroslav Melnyk )
P.S. What is Your opinion about spring-summer 2017 collections? Please, live a comment.